Quartz is one of the most popular materials used in home renovations – and for good reason! As one of the most durable and long-lasting stone options, quartz provides excellent heat- and stain-resistant properties. With our expert contractors, you can always rest assured your quartz will be properly sealed too, to ensure maximum strength. Homeowners love quartz for its versatility too. We offer high-quality quartz in a wide variety of styles and colors, so you can the perfect slab to suit your home. When investing in your home, choose the low-maintenance, high-quality, affordable option and make it quartz with RT Granite.
Pros of Marble Countertops
- Quartz is versatile in terms of color and patterns, as the abundant mineral is mixed with a binding resin and color to create a variety of choice.
- Although it is not a natural stone, quartz countertops are manufactured to appear that way, so you can have the custom look and feel of a rich stone to match your tastes.
- Quartz does not need to be sealed as other natural stones do. They are stain resistant and do not harbor bacteria.
- As quartz has some flexibility, it is less likely to chip or crack than stone like granite.
Cons of Quarts Countertops
- Seams are obvious in quartz countertops, especially with a lighter tone and more patterns.
- Darker quartz with fewer patterns can hold almost invisible seams.
- It is very difficult to make quartz look like natural stone with the same appearance as granite.
- Because it is manufactured and not cut from a natural slab, quartz tends to be more costly.